We’re serious about the power of independence. Bank whenever you want, wherever you want with digital banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for SIB customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in a couple convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Get Started with Mobile Banking
When logging into the app, you will use your retail online banking access ID and password. Once you have successfully logged in, you can enable the Touch ID feature allowing you to log in using your fingerprint instead of a password.
If you have not enrolled into online banking prior to downloading the app, you can enroll online today.
If you are a current user of online banking and receive an error instructing you to contact customer service at the apps log in screen, this could be caused by your online banking password being expired.
You will need to log into the website to reset your password; this cannot be done through the app. However, you can change your password through the app once you have successfully logged in.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an SIB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Please note, it is important to review your account history to verify the status of your deposit. Deposits will post in “pending transactions” when the deposit is accepted. This is NOT immediate! Requirements for mobile deposits include one check per deposit and a daily limit of $2,000 with proper endorsement.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
Before logging into the mobile deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
Sign/endorse the back of your check and label it, “For Mobile Deposit Only to SIB.”
When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Take photos of the front and back of your check:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos; try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit:
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.